9/18 Class

   Today in class Mr. Schick needed more grading time for our test, blogs, and essays. In order for him to make some progress, he gave us a free period to work on our blogs, and to finish up any extra work or homework we received so far today. I got my french homework almost completed I just need to look and double check my textbook on a question. Mr. Schick said our tests were pretty go so far and that they looked as good as honors. I'm really excited to get my grade back since it will be our first test grade. I am very happy we got this "free period" because it's nice to kind of cool off every so often and plus I can get some of my work done so I don't have to stress about it tonight after practice and I can relax and finish my homework without staying up terribly late. Going back to the whole map thing, today I walked into the classroom and saw how the Peter's map was flipped upside down and it gave me a whole new perspective of our world. I thought this was really cool, and we also talked about it in class on Friday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Constantine and Christianity

Questions

Non-Test Day