First Human Geography Test Today

   Today we took our first human geography test. It was not very difficult, but I'm still glad I studied. There was some multiple choice questions, short answer questions, and even 2 small essays. I think I did pretty good. This was my first test in high school, so it was kind of special in a way. I hope I get a good grade so I can start off the year in the right direction. I didn't really have any trouble on the questions, except for one about the importance of the year 508 BC to the Greeks. I knew it was when they were first introduced to democracy, and that it was the first time someone has ever revolted, but I didn't know who they were revolting against. I guessed that they were revolting against their ruler, and after looking at my notes I found out I was right. This made me feel a lot better about the rest of the test, and I hope I continue to understand the information as we go forward in the curriculum. I plan on keeping up with my study habits, especially after I studied hard for this test and I was very prepared. I'm excited to see what the rest of the year in human geography holds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Constantine and Christianity

Questions

Non-Test Day