More Presentations

    Today in class I came in late, and their were other people presenting. My group still didn't go, but I'm sure we will go tomorrow. Today only one of the groups went for a B. The rest went for an A and they were very good. Some groups had some inaccurate information, but still were very descriptive. Some countries that were used were Nigeria, USA, Japan, etc. I learned some new information and it was interesting to see how the other groups ranked the world hunger websites and their reasons. Some groups had some good reasons that I had not thought about. I'm a little anxious to present now after waiting awhile to present. I hope we get a good grade, and get the A we were shooting for. There were some groups with 4 people, some with 3, and some with 1. It's interesting seeing everyone's different approach to this project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Constantine and Christianity

Questions

Non-Test Day