Pop Quiz

    Today in class we had a fire drill and missed about 20 minutes of class. When we got back, Mr. Schick gave us a pop quiz. The quiz was kinda hard, but I know I should have gotten more right answers. My final score was a 14/20 which equals a 70. It brought my grade down to a D after the blogs were put in. I'm really scared about this, and hope we get some new grades in soon so I can get my grade up. We went over the questions so I got an idea of my grade before it was put through the scanning machine. One of the questions I missed was "What do you get when you subtract the death rate from the population?" I said the  birth rate but the actual answer was the rate of increase (or something like that). One question I changed my mind about after we passed it, and had to fill in a random answer for it which was incorrect. I am making sure to do all my blogs this week so I can start getting my grade back up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Constantine and Christianity

Questions

Non-Test Day