Presentation Day

    Today in class my group and I presented our information. It went well for the most part since we had a lot of information, but we had trouble communicating our thoughts to the rest of the class. I think we did okay, but not as great as I wanted to. Today we also found out that we have a test on Monday on population pyramids. There will also be a section of the test on the World FactBook. We will also need to know some definitions like rate of natural increase, crude birth rate, crude death rate, life expectancy, infant mortality rate, push/pull force, etc. Based on the second pop quiz, I think I will do ok with the definitions. The test is going to be some multiple choice, some written answers, and then the portion of the test where we utilize the FactBook. This section will last for 15 minutes, and we will need to answer questions and navigate through the website. There will be 15 questions, so it will have to be a minute per question.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Constantine and Christianity

Questions

Non-Test Day