Test Day

    Today in class we took a test on population and migration. I think I did well, although I know I got some wrong. The questions based on the population pyramids confused me and one about life expectancy. The one question asked which country had the highest life expectancy, and I said the U.S., when the answer was Monaco. The other questions on the population pyramids were a bit tricky, such as the one where it asked which graph showed a chance of the population doubling in 35 years. I forget which one I answered, but I looked the pyramids up after the test and knew I was wrong. Other then these questions I think I did well. I found the World FactBook part simple and I easily navigated the website in order to find the answers. I am eager to see what the next unit is on, and I hope my grade on this test can bring my B up to an A finally. Even though a lot of grades have not been put in yet, I still really want an A to bring my grade up some more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Constantine and Christianity

Questions

Non-Test Day