Exam Preparation

    Today in class Mr. Schick was out so we took some time to begin to prepare for our exam. Many of the important terms were posted to the blog and I included all of them in my quizlet to help me study. I will also add some questions from previous tests and quizzes. I will then have one big quizlet filled with everything I need to know besides the written responses. I will begin to outline them and decide what material I will be writing about. Today's class was chill, and I am glad I got some time to get myself together and to get my study tools together. I feel a little bit more in control since  I was beginning to get very stressed. I got to review some of the terms I had not heard for awhile, and I somewhat studied and reviewed them when I added them to my quizlet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Constantine and Christianity

Questions

Non-Test Day