More Exam Preparation

    Today in class we reviewed the blog with the material that will be included on the exam. We covered the terms from earlier in the year, and discussed the demographic transition graphs again because some people were still confused. We also talked about the written response, and other test questions. I am nervous for the exam, but I know I will prepare to the best of my ability and hopefully I will get an A. There are a lot of terms we have gone over so far this year, so I will need to go back and make sure I know the meaning of those. The idea of exams is very stressful, especially since I have not yet gone through it. It will be a new and different experience. But as son as they are over, it is time for Christmas break. We are off a total of 17 days! I am very excited to relax and not stress about school for 17 days. It will be a nice break.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Constantine and Christianity

Questions

Non-Test Day