Test Day

    Today in class we took our World Leaders Test. I feel pretty good about it, except for a couple questions. One of the questions was: What leader reigned from 2000-2008, then won the 2012 election? I had guessed Emmanuel Macron, but I know that is not right. He is fairly new to the presidency. The other question I struggled with was: What leader succeeded a leader who resigned? I said Moon Jae-in, and I think that is right because the leader before him was corrupt and impeached. He succeeded them, therefore succeeding a resignee. The rest of the questions I feel pretty good about, especially the leaders to countries questions. I made flashcards to study them and knew them very well for the test. We didn't have to know the type of government for the test, so I was pretty happy about that since they are all pretty similar. This was our last test of the semester, and I feel pretty good about it and I'm hoping it will keep my grade the same.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Constantine and Christianity

Questions

Non-Test Day