Greece Projects and Tests

    Today in class we got our "essay" projects back. My group got a 94, and it was the highest grade in the class. We got points off on creativity, and we found out that we should have added captions to our pictures. Some of our pictures needed explaining. We also got one point off for every category, which we are still unsure why. Also, we found out that we would be having a test on Friday. Our test will be on what we have learned so far about Greece. Mr. Schick gave us time to study during class today, and we will continue to review on Thursday. I have two other tests on Friday, so I know I'll be a little stressed. I have missed a few classes due to sports, so I need to catch up on some of the material I had missed. I read over the information on gods and goddesses and the gods in the Pantheon. I had missed a lot about the descriptions of the gods and goddesses, and I got my notes caught up in my off mod.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Constantine and Christianity

Questions

Non-Test Day