Review Day

    Today in class we reviewed information for our test. We talked about many aspects of Greece that will be on the test. I now have 3 tests on Friday. I have western civ, english, and religion. We went over information like Greece's government. City- states had varied governments such as a monarchy, aristocracy, and oligarchy. A monarchy is the ruling of a single person, usually king. An aristocracy is ruled by rich landowners. An oligarchy is ruled by a few powerful people who were unsatisfied with the aristocratic rule. Tyrants seized control of the government by appealing to common people for support. Tyrants were not considered harsh and cruel back then, and were looked upon as leaders. We also discussed other topics such as the geography, Homer, wars, Sparta and Athens, etc. I feel like I will do okay on the test, and I will try prepare as much as possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Constantine and Christianity

Questions

Non-Test Day