Test Day

    Today in class we took our first western civ test. I think it was pretty easy and I did well. The test was open- blog, so we got to use or blogs. I have written some pretty detailed and lengthy blogs, so I was able to utilize a lot of the information for the questions on the test. There is one question, however, I know I got wrong. It asked who wrote poems based on heroes, and I overthought the question. I thought the answer was Plato, but it was Homer. I was going to fill in Homer, but I second- guessed it. The rest of the test I feel pretty good about, though. I studied a lot, so I was not depending on my blog, and I filled out a lot of the information own my own. After the test, we took some notes on pages 134-141 in our notebooks. The text talked about Greece's Golden Age and all the advancements in their society during this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Constantine and Christianity

Questions

Non-Test Day