Test Day

    Today in class we took a test. It was on ancient Greece and went over some material we covered awhile ago. I was a little confused on why we spent the last "review" days going over material that was barely on the test, when we really should have reviewed the information we haven't talked about for three weeks that was on the test. I struggled with some of the test questions that went back to the beginning of the unit. We already took a test on the beginning of the unit, so I figured we were past that information. I struggled with the questions on the generals and wars. I was mixed up the names because a lot of the Greek names sound alike. I also messed up on the mathematician/astronomer question because I forgot to study the names more in depth. The question asked what astronomer estimated the size of the earth. I said it was Aristarchus, but it was actually Eratosthenes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Constantine and Christianity

Questions

Non-Test Day