Rome + Test Question Review

    Today in class, two kids had to finish their test so the rest of the class took notes and read about Rome. After we did this, we went over all the test questions. I got an 88 on the test and got 4 questions wrong. The questions were some of the ones I was unsure about. There was only one person in our class that got an A. Some of the questions we brushed over briefly, so those were the ones I struggled on. I took a little bit of notes on Rome in the time I had. I mostly wanted to get the information in my head rather then writing it down because we usually go over the information again when Mr. Schick gives us our notes. Some of the notes I took included: The first settlers of Rome arrived in prehistoric times in three groups: Latins, Etruscans, and Greeks. Latins were the first settlers. Also, there are many stories as to how Rome was founded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Constantine and Christianity

Questions

Non-Test Day