Test Day

        Today in class we took our Rome test. I think I did okay. I know some questions I definitely got wrong. There was a question about Tarquin's son which we did not have notes on. Also, we did not have notes on the time until a consul can rerun. I said they can never rerun, and the answer was actually 10 years. Other than some of those, I think I did ok. However, if I got 6 wrong that means I got a 90. I really don't want a 90 because my grade in the class is very low and I need to bring it up. I studied for awhile and reviewed multiple sources of info, so I would be very upset if I get a B on this test. Our next unit is on Christianity, which I read about a little. Basically, the famous religion started in Rome, and took flight from there. I'm very anxious to see my test grade, and very nervous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Constantine and Christianity

Questions

Non-Test Day