Sub Day

    Today in class Mr. Schick was not there. We were supposed to finish our reading, but we all finished. During this time, I studied for my biology test. I was really nervous for it, since I was absent when we went over an important part of the material. However, I got notes from someone during this time and I was able to study it. I feel okay about the test, there were some things I know I left out or got wrong. Also, for a written response, I needed to study a paper that my teacher never gave back after we handed it in. I could not think of an example for a protist, and I forgot to fill in an example for a plant. I heard from numerous people that we might not have to do blogs anymore, so this may be my last one. Apparently, no one is doing them the way Mr. Schick wants them done. I'm kind of happy we might not have to do them, but I like the open blog tests.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Constantine and Christianity

Questions

Non-Test Day