Test Day

    Today in class we took a test on the Middle Ages. I think I did okay, besides a few questions. One of them talked about the language during the Middle Ages. I said since most were illiterate, they spoke Greek. I think this was wrong because during the time of invasion, Romance languages emerged so the people would speak those, not Greek. I feel pretty good about the rest of the test, and I am anxious to see what I will get. I am hoping to bring my grade up a little bit. If I did good on this test, and do good on the next, I think I will be okay. Also, I need to continue to do my blogs everyday to get the easy points. We also have to read sections on Italy and the Renaissance. This is our last unit of the school year, and our last test will be on the Renaissance, and the Reformation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Constantine and Christianity

Questions

Non-Test Day