Non-Test Day

    Today in class we were supposed to take our Renaissance and Reformation test. Our class, however, voted to not take it. A lot of kids did not want to take a chance in hurting their grade, including me, It has taken me a very long time to get my grade up, so anything I can do to keep it where it is or get it higher I will do. I was a little uncomfortable with being tested on the i formations since we only took 2 days to talk about it and we crammed so much of the reformation in to one day. We "took" the test, but it didn't count. I didn't know a lot of the answers on the test because we never talked about them. I don't know when we would have, so if the test counted, I would have gotten those answers wrong and gotten a bad grade. The test was all on the reformation too, which I thought was weird because then we would have wasted time on the Renaissance when we could have learned about the Reformation in a larger amount of time and then we could have taken the test and done well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Constantine and Christianity

Questions